Skip to main content

Embah Hampsaton collection!


In Malay calling it as "sep-prah"if I'm not mistaken hahahah. This pieces we are going to use if we having a "kenduri".
So here! Some example from "Bah" that she using it when it's come some ceremony at home like family visiting and this pieces we are going to use it as a protection from food or beverages spill it out on the floor and for making this pieces more creative an beautiful we can do some embroidery on it special and I'm sure people can amazeeeeeeeeeeeee to see how detail "Bah" work.

This is machine and manually embroidery made by Embah Hampsaton. The stem is computerized and the flower part is by hand which is calling by "sulaman riben"
Everything that we are planning to do must have a lead that we can follow for example books and sifu's!
This were fully hand embroidered by Embah Hampsaton's!
This picture below is one of my favorite because of it's detailed and very cute cute grape!
This is combination of machine and manually embroidery Bah do's!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embroidery Floss – Thread Types, Colors, and Uses

When you consider the number of hours that will be spent on a needlework project, then you will see the importance of using good quality embroidery thread.  Embroidery floss is used for a large variety of needlework projects - cross-stitch, counted thread, embroidery, needlepoint, smocking, crewel, punch embroidery, appliqué and quilting.  Embroidery floss is a thread that is manufactured or hand-spun specifically for embroidery and other forms of needlework.  It is a loosely twisted, slightly glossy 6-strand thread, usually of cotton but also manufactured in silk, polyester, rayon, and linen. Choosing the Right Embroidery Floss Embroidery flosses come in a rainbow of colors to choose from.  When using a needlework chart, care should be taken to stay within the same manufacturer to ensure consistency throughout your project as thicknesses and other factors can vary. Embroidery thread can be divided based on how delicate you wan...

Machine Embroidery

Several weeks ago, I promised to do a review on my personal embroidery machine. Well perhaps "review" wasn't the appropriate word to describe my intention. What I hope to do is to provide you with information that I would have liked to have had several years ago when I was first pursuing a machine for myself. I knew absolutely NOTHING about embroidery machines, so when doing the research, I didn't even understand the terminology to know what to look for. Since then, I've learned quite a bit about these things, but I am certainly not an expert. I'll start by saying that I ended up with a Singer Futura. And this is what it looks like. It's pretty light, considered portable, and converts between an embroidery machine and a standard sewing machine by switching out the arm. The embroidery stitching happens just like a sewing machine -- the needle moves up and down, sometimes very fast. The design is produced by moving the hoop. So while the needle is stitchi...

Helpful Guide to the Best Threads for Hand Embroidery

Hand embroidery is a tactile art. It begs to be touched! Why? Usually because texture and dimension are a noticeable part of embroidery.Sometimes, texture and dimension happen accidentally, but often, designers purposely add dimension and texture to their embroidery projects in order to increase their beauty and interest. In the first part of this series on dimension and texture in hand embroidery, we’re going to look at common embroidery threads and how their fiber, weight and twist help add dimension and texture to embroidery. Hand embroidery threads: cotton, wool and silk While there are many types of threads on the market that can be used in hand embroidery, we’re going to concentrate first on the most common fibers used for surface embroidery: cotton, silk and wool. Cotton embroidery thread Stranded cotton The most popular cotton thread used in hand embroidery is undoubtedly stranded cotton, which is also called “embroidery floss” in the United States. ...